28 Jul My Favorite Guacamole
Guacamole is a staple around our house, but not just any guacamole. It can’t be too avocado-y, or too limey, or too salty, or too bland. It can’t be too chunky, the avocados have to be perfectly ripe, and the cilantro can’t be too overpowering. (We’re borderline psychotic.) But you guys… this guacamole is perfect. Trust me on this.
With just the right blend of fresh ingredients, this creamy and delicious guacamole is a true crowd pleaser. I’ve tried it out on many a house guest, and the consensus is in: this dip is legit.
Try it on tostadas, nachos, tacos, quesadillas, chips, carrot/celery sticks, or sandwiches. You won’t be disappointed! And if you’re anything like me… soon you’ll be eating it straight off the spoon.
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled & pitted
- ¾ of a lime, juiced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, washed & chopped
- 1 (heaping) tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp jarred mild jalapeño peppers, diced
- Mash all ingredients together with a fork, or pulse a few times in a food processor.
- Serve with tortilla chips, carrot/celery sticks, or as a topping for your favorite Mexican dishes.